More Forms and Links


Purchasing Form (FY25) 
CATS -Computing & Technology Store
C.A.T.S. Software Licensing page &  Faculty & Staff
C.A.T.S. Software Licensing page & Students
Dinner Reimbursement Worksheet

Neuroscience Links

Check-in and Orientation Packet

Key Request

Lab Resources

ORCBS - Lab Safety Training (required for all individuals working/volunteering in Department labs/facilities)
Chemical Waste Pickup Request Form
Cryo (gas cly., dry ice, liquid nitrogen)

UA Links

UAccess Employee

UA Office 365 Mail Portal

UA Information Security

UA Phonebook

UA Website Index


In the Event of a Work-Related Injury:

Call 911 for emergencies.

Employees: Go to Campus Health for injuries requiring treatment. If closed, you may go to any hospital or urgent care.

Non-employees: Go to your health provider/care center for injuries requiring treatment.


To report an incident for employees and non-employees, please click